Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nathar's Dungeon #4

I took notes during this adventure, but forgot to put the blog up, and of course, I don't remember much as this was a month or 2 ago. So here's my disjointed notes about this adventure:

Holy Krylon - no clue what this means
There was a big waterfall trap where the wolf had to drag one of the gnomes who wasn't fast enough, and almost drowned.
Onyx missed a jump over a large crevass.
The paladin choped a door with his sword while a gnome was listening at it.
They found Father Maresh tied to a pole surrounded by sea hags, the electric hedgehog made an appearance.
They transported back to the aquarium room after reviving dude.
back to chapel
gold statue with trap
gnomes went through the mist door
Paladin charges in, fluffy bunny code (no clue )
They fought a chain demon, and there was some rune reading.
Something I refered to as the collar debacle (rogue has)
We then went into a door that glows and were in an octogon room with a water elemental.
It knocked out Roc, then Pearl.
The bear (actually Wolfgang) whiffed all of his attacks.
Druid and his wolf left without helping to carry Maresh.
They're back in Linwood.
They let the priest get dressed ( )
Acolyte Zacharia Cobra was found.
Everyone drunk - no info.

So that's the best I can do, I will do better next time, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment